Fisgard 1982-83

Frew Division

HMS Fisgard - East Side

Frew Div ShirtNamed after former boy apprentice Rear Admiral Sydney Oswell Frew KBE, CB who joined the Navy at Chatham in 1905, the division was formed in 1966. Frew division prided itself on its sporting prowess, proving to be particularly strong in Fisgard's swimming galas. This strength was boosted still further when half of Lane division joined them in the summer of 1983.

Frew division closed in August 1983 and all remaining apprentices moved to Fisgard's west side.